UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best UA Commercial Yet (Football - New Era)

[Making this thread outside of the other New Era thread as that other thread mostly pertains to the jersey reveal, etc.]

How come no one is talking about this?

I was on the west coast this weekend so I recorded the Jets game (vs the Giants) and noticed this while rewatching it just now.

THIS IS AMAZING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Best one yet. Amazing camera work. Great quality. Great sound. Great vantage point (following the player running into a play) and then another one with a practice player transitioning into a real game.

As a photographer (and someone who also dabbles in videography - check out the rest of my lame channel lol /shamelessplug), this is GOLD. Seriously...I don't know what Benson has been drinking but EVERY ONE that works under him needs to buy gallons of the stuff (special drink from Space Jam, anyone?). No offense to the previous administration, but this stuff is LIGHT YEARS ahead of anything we were doing before.

Sorry the quality isn't perfect, albeit my LG G4 did a pretty nice job overall.

With the news of posters seeing ads in SEFCU branch's, we have seriously ramped up our efforts to get butts in seats.

Edited by Ilko