UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Anybody sign or visit recently????

It's nice to here some positive things about Todd. I for one can attest he gave 110% everyday, and he never missed one practice. Todd has several options, he has already been offered (after his red shirt year) by one big sky conference school, and one big west conference school. Both are D-1 but had a sub 500% season. If he goes there he would sign in the early signing period in November for the '05/'06 season. However, I think he wants more options. If he plays over the summer in several show case events, or sends out more game film, he very well might have more opportunities. Then the decision will be to play in the fall with a JC or sit out the season therefore having 3 years of eligibilty back at the D-1 level. The hardest thing for him will be to sit out the red shirt year.

Good Luck Todd.

I hope Martin decides to sign DI and sit out next year.

Another years physical maturity will help him greatly.

He will have time to work on his perimeter defense and his ability to turn and face with the ball. Those two things seemed to me to be his weaknesses.

He's athletic and pretty skilled.

I hope which ever way he decides to go he meets with success.

Todd has a solid future as a d-2/d-3 player. He was absolutely awful to watch the whole year. I think that this level is too fast for him. He does have some solid skills, but lacks the physical and mental toughness to be successful at this level. I really think Brown missed on this kid bc he couldn't even play when we were limited with bodies. How do you sign a kid early that had d-2 offers and limited d-1 offers? It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I might be wrong but, he's the first "Brown" recruit to leave the program, not counting Jamal Hughes (No one knows his situation.) It'll be interesting to see what transpires with a full roster of bodies!

Todd was not very good this year. It doesn't matter if you were at practice or saw him in the game. This is just not the right level for him. Brown is supposedly a really good recruiter. This is something that one cannot deny because he brought in Jamar, Levi, and Iati. But if he is such a good recruiter why did he bring in Banks, Knotts, Hughes, Martin? 3 out of the 4 are not here right now and we all wish Knotts wasn't still here. Let's not make Brown out to be the savior bc it seems like he has made his share of recruiting mistakes already!

We don't know what's up with Hughes! EVery coach in America makes mistakes. Boston College had 3 kid's leave on Friday! Kid's transfer all of the time. Coaches also misevaluate on kid's.

Brown brought in the past Two AE ROY's, All rookie Levine, All MAAC Jordan, BC Transfer Zoellner, VEry good walk-ons in St. Hillaire and jordan, JUCO Perry from a big time Juco league and signed 4 freshman!

Banks and Martin didn't give themselves time to develop! Freshman usually sit at most programs for a year or two!

Brown has brought some excitement for next year! People are excited and can't wait! Nobody said he's the saviour but the program is heading in the right direction!

joe

Brown is supposedly a really good recruiter. This is something that one cannot deny because he brought in Jamar, Levi, and Iati. But if he is such a good recruiter why did he bring in Banks, Knotts, Hughes, Martin? 3 out of the 4 are not here right now and we all wish Knotts wasn't still here. Let's not make Brown out to be the savior - joe

Do you have an understanding of the basics of recruiting - every coach has thirteen scholarships to recruit the best they can attract to their institution. If everyone was correct all the time every team would be totally loaded. Recruiting is an inexact field. It's a gamble a crap shoot. Really it's liking hitting in the major leagues - if you can get a hit 3 out of 10 times your a star.

Brown and the staff have delivered.....

back to back Rookie of the Year's in Wilson and Iati.

Levi has avg double figures for 2 seasons and made the All Rookie Team as a frosh.

2 excellent walk ons in "Q" and Johnson.

He has brought in a proven DI transfer in Jordan who avg double figure for two years in the MAAC. All Rookie as a Frosh and All Conference as a Soph.

That's 6 quality kids - sure their have been some outs and even some strike outs but that's part of the game.

Who knows what Zoellner, Perry and the 4 new Frosh will be like if 2 or 3 of them are players the Staff has done another very good job.

I don't think that Brown is the "Savior" but I do feel he has great potential as he still is one of the younger (32?) DI Head Coaches in the nation and like his team I hope he improves too!!!!