UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #31: UA @ UVM 3/3/20 - 7pm

11 hours ago, Bball2020 said:

Any one got the contract stats for ae?

Without posting peoples personal details, most of this info is publicly available. I won't post specifics but...

- Highest paid coach in the AE is Ryan Odom, Maine pays the least with UNH a close second from the bottom. Albany pays second most. The range is roughly speaking $425k-150k

Of more interest I think is the overall support for the programs in questions. SBU spends the most at 2.2mill/year Albany spends 1.7mill which is inline with the rest of the AE (top half). SBU is a bit of an outlier. Note, these numbers are slightly trailing by about 1 to 2 years due to the fact that information is gathered and compiled by the department of Ed on semi regular basis...but in my years of tracking this data, you can tack on a few % points every year. Albany is probably closer to 1.8 or 1.9mill now. 

My point is this...Albany does not have an institutional support problem..I know in the past we lagged on COLA but that was rectified last year. We all know facilities matter, we've all seen the preliminary SEFCU renovation drawings, we know for a fact that SEFCU renovations are in planning stages (RFP's went out last summer for updating plan), we know PhysEd building is scheduled for a $50mill renovation and is in schematic stage now. 

Edited by Clickclack