UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Kevin Huerter 518HoopFest

Eli

Not a Dane but I know some members here have small kids who are into hoops so sharing here from the Town of Clifton Park's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/townofcliftonpark/photos/a.10154986399479451/10159328604649451/

The Town of Clifton Park and Atlanta Hawks player Kevin Huerter will be hosting the 518HoopFest Saturday, September 4th from 9am- noon on the Clifton Common. Kevin grew up in our community and led Shen to a state championship before playing his college ball for the Maryland Terrapins. Following a successful two-year stint in college, Kevin was drafted by the Hawks with the 19th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft.

Kevin and his team will be conducting registration for on-court activities, which is now open at Kevin Huerter's 518 Hoopfest (huerterbasketballcamps.com). On-Court activities will be limited to 120 participants between the ages of 6 and 17. Kevin Huerter's 518 Hoopfest is a free event for anyone to attend and registration is only required if participating in on-court activities.

Kevin will be signing autographs and food trucks will be on site for refreshments.

Kevin is excited to work with the youth of our community as we welcome him home. We look forward to seeing you Saturday!

240896372_10159328604664451_792763922031

Edited by Eli

12 hours ago, Eli said:

Not a Dane but I know some members here have small kids who are into hoops so sharing here from the Town of Clifton Park's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/townofcliftonpark/photos/a.10154986399479451/10159328604649451/

Hi kids. I’m a college dropout who made good. I’m making $4 million a year bouncing a basketball and lobbing up threes. And you can too! It helps to be 6-7 of course, but even you short dudes can succeed if you can bury the rock from 25’. So we are going to have a great time and learn some mad skills! 

All kidding aside, I’m very happy for his success and wish him a long and prosperous career...even though he comes from an LCC family. Imagine how insufferable LCC fans would be if he played for !?#@ena and went on to play for the Hawks. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimbo said:

if you can bury the rock from 25’. So we are going to have a great time and learn some mad skills! 

For some reason this took me back to NBA Jam on the old gaming systems.

He’s heating up

He’s on fire

• Haha 1