UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Justin Brown

dslyank

Received an email today from Justin that he is leaving UA June 10th. For those who do not know Justin, he was the Associate Director of Annual Giving. He was always a voice of reason and was always very responsive to questions or issues presented to him.  He was always respectful to fans and donors and IMHO will be GREATLY missed. He always went to bat for fans, often battling others in the Athletic Administration in support of the everyday fan.  
On a personal note, my name would Not be on the plaque dedicating the new football stadium ( it was not Casey then) if not for Justin Brown. 

Edited by dslyank
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

Received an email today from Justin that he is leaving UA June 10th. For those who do not know Justin, he was the Associate Director of Annual Giving. He was always a voice of reason and was always very responsive to questions or issues presented to him.  He was always respectful to fans and donors and IMHO will be GREATLY missed. He always went to bat for fans, often battling others in the Athletic Administration in support of the everyday fan.  
On a personal note, my name would Not be on the plaque dedicating the new football stadium ( it was not Casey then) if not for Justin Brown. 

Agreed. This is a loss for the athletic department. He was the only person there I could count on to be responsive/receptive when contacted. Nate Mason too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, Justin Brown is gone, but I haven't heard anything about recruiting a replacement.  Justin was always responsive regarding questions or issues.  Athletics definitely needs to have a good customer service person. I hope they are planning to fill the position. 

• Like 1