UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany MLAX announces event Monday, November 28, 2022 @ 6:00 PM

From an Instagram posting from one hour ago:   Great Dane fans join us tonight in the campus Center West Auditorium for a special event, "Forge Your Legacy"  featuring the Thompson Brothers.  The event starts at 600 PM, is free and open to the public.

Question: Why wait until 330 PM on the day of the event to post something?                    

3 hours ago, cwdickens said:

From an Instagram posting from one hour ago:   Great Dane fans join us tonight in the campus Center West Auditorium for a special event, "Forge Your Legacy"  featuring the Thompson Brothers.  The event starts at 600 PM, is free and open to the public.

Question: Why wait until 330 PM on the day of the event to post something?                    

Probably because the athletic department doesn’t care about UA fans or the department is so inept they never considered that the fans have a life and would appreciate an earlier heads up. In either case, it’s par for the course for AD. 

12 hours ago, jimbo said:

Probably because the athletic department doesn’t care about UA fans or the department is so inept they never considered that the fans have a life and would appreciate an earlier heads up. In either case, it’s par for the course for AD. 

As part of my late afternoon retirement routine, check email, check the stock market and review my Instagram account for postings.  I saw the 330 pm posting at 430 pm, already made a commitment to do something else for my spouse.  Yes, far to common place to let the fan base know about something, particularly lacrosse.