UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont Postgame

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Al look as impressive to you guys as he did to me? I thought he displayed some great moves down low. He only put up 3 shots hitting on two but he looked much more comfortable down there then anyone else we have. I thought his D was also strong in blocking 3 shots and pulling down 2 boards. I really like this kid and his potential!

Did Al look as impressive to you guys as he did to me? I thought he displayed some great moves down low. He only put up 3 shots hitting on two but he looked much more comfortable down there then anyone else we have. I thought his D was also strong in blocking 3 shots and pulling down 2 boards. I really like this kid and his potential!

I agree. The inconsistency is terrible though. When I saw him at the UMBC game I thought A.T. looked awful. A couple of times he had the ball down low and went through about 10 jukes and fakes. Everyone in the gym knew he wasn't looking to pass, but would eventually go up with it. And when he finally did he was embarrassingly rejected. He's got a lot of size and raw talent, he needs experience and significant development. I'm not a fitness expert, but it looks to me like losing 15-20 lbs. might make him better.

Saw this on the UVM board...."Sat near some Albany Fans and head then say that one of there players got caught with drugs, but was still out on the floor playing. Think AE should be looking into this." ~catfan2

Wow....is all I got to say. - bosiydid

The UVM forum is the true spot to find UA hatred and envy.

catfan2 wrote:

I also wasn't the ownly VT fan to hear Bown say to the team members...crash them into the boards and to the floor no matter who it is. Just crush hard.

Great sportmanship.

i do believe this. i have heard brown in previous games say things like that that border on bad sportsmanship tactics. 'little willy' wrown is relentless and will do whatever it takes to win.. even to a fault.

Their coach is the one who got the "T" and how many intentional fouls have been called against UA in the past?

Brown did say on TV he wanted to slow the pace and play a very physical, ugly game but I don't recall any actions by our players that were not proper and I don't think the officials did either.

Saw this on the UVM board...."Sat near some Albany Fans and head then say that one of there players got caught with drugs, but was still out on the floor playing. Think AE should be looking into this." ~catfan2

Wow....is all I got to say. - bosiydid

The UVM forum is the true spot to find UA hatred and envy.

catfan2 wrote:

I also wasn't the ownly VT fan to hear Bown say to the team members...crash them into the boards and to the floor no matter who it is. Just crush hard.

Great sportmanship.

i do believe this. i have heard brown in previous games say things like that that border on bad sportsmanship tactics. 'little willy' wrown is relentless and will do whatever it takes to win.. even to a fault.

Their coach is the one who got the "T" and how many intentional fouls have been called against UA in the past?

When 90% of your fan base are also Hospice recipients, its a little hard to believe they can overhear our coach saying anything.

haha. UVM plays some of the funniest games I've ever seen. The other night vs. UA did you guys see how many times Trimboli hit the deck in hope for a charge to be called? I remember one play Wilson, or one of our bigs, set a screen in the backcourt for Iati. Trimboli ran RIGHT INTO HIM, but BARELY made contact, yet he falls to the ground like he's dead. And then when Trimboli hurt his ankle. He's rolling around on the ground once again, yet just pops back up and is fine. Out of all the UVM player, I can't stand Trimboli.

Archived