Photo

[FB] Game 4 - vs Villanova - 9/23 - 7PM

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#211 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

https://twitter.com/...059120999579648

Great video

Awesome video indeed.

GO DANES!!!

#212 dslyank

dslyank

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

Didn't see the helmet grab but on the second one when Harris was tackled he kicked his cleat into the face mask/head area of the tackler as they were trying to separate and get up (probably mad about the play your talking about and retaliating). Big no no. That's Ndomakah Suh nonsense. Not UA football. I 100% agree with Harris getting a flag there.

Harris was upset because the tackler kept  turning his foot over to twist his ankle.  He was clearly trying to injure him.  I didn't blame him for that move.

I watched the video on espn3 replay. #58 of nova on our first offensive play definitely grabbed the back of Harris' helmet and gave it a yank and shove. It looked worse live; but that combined with the foot twisting (not sure if it was the same #58); but i do not blame Harris at all for retaliating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users