UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

That's a great win a fantastic regular season!

Bing is ranked in the top 25 and has been for a good part of the season. That gets UA the #2 seed and a first round bye in the conference tourney.

To think this team was picked to finish 9th in the preseason coaches poll.

All I have to say is....I predicted this hiigh of a finish (maybe 3rd I think) over on the AE board!

This is a huge win!!! The loss of Yan hurt, but the boys are picking it up. THere is a strong possibility that UA gets ranked this week.

Awards were announced today. Bouna Coundoul was the goalkeeper of the year for I think the third time. Savvas Theofilou was named to the first team, Stephan Hall and George Friedman were named to the second team

A bit of a mystery to me how Aarnio isn't the coach of the year. His team was picked to finish 9th and they ended up 2nd after an amazing season.

BTW, Albany got some votes in the national top 30 poll.