UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Outstanding backcourt performance...from a Siena f

soup

I can't say that I am surprised. I've said all week that backcourt play is the key at the mid-major level....and that rang true tonight.

Outstanding job by the Danes. America East is going to have its hands full with your backcourt....and Zoellner is good enough to negate Billings at Binghamton and good enough to be a Top 3 center in America East.

This isn't a one year fluke....I don't see how UAlbany does not work over Siena next year, as UA returns the entire backcourt.

Outstanding job....best of luck in the AE...should be a Top 3 finsih in that league with your backcourt.

:D

Great overall team performance by the DANES. I could not be more excited about our potential for this season. This team is going to be special!!!!

Can you believe how the Aints gave up at the end. Coach Lanier is gonna have those boys running many suicides next practice. Oh to be a fly on that gymnasium wall!!!!!!

LETS GO DANES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

That was sweet. Sooo sweet. Thanks for the kind words Soup. I think we were almost afriad to believe how good this team could be.

You guys have to look at the photo from the game on the UA website. The look on Jon Iati's face is the same one all the Danes fans had in section 205. The last few years it's been a grind to be a Danes fan and that all changed tonight.

Jamar Wilson-20 points, 10 assists and 7 rebounds. 14-14 from the line.

Levi-14 pts and 11 rebounds.

The starters really got it done as no bench player scored. All five starters were in double figures. Seemed like we gave up a lot of offensive rebounds early but ended up outrebounding them.

Guys, I think we are for real but I am also very aware that there will be some bumps in the road during the season.

It sure is fun to see a "Dane" team go up and down under control and put 80+ points on the board.

I was worried about team chemistry but it seems the guys feed off each other!