UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

73-46 victory over Army

A Game that shold have been won. 73% from 3-pt range. 50% FG shooting. Thats pretty dang good. Zoellner needs to score some more down low, and it sounded like he was upset about them. Half court pressure was excellent tonight. That Zone and man to man press ate up Army. Slow start, but this is how they should have played against Lehigh and Wagner. LI we can be won, and beating them to me would help make up Wagner and Lehigh loss, since they beat them.

Im heading to St. Rose Wednesday. I want to see these boys play together.

Took care of busines tonight. Largest margin of victory in Albany's D1 history.

Courtney Johnson played alot more than I would have suspected from the first four games. Lillis being out probably is some of the reason but his defense may have been the rest.

Not sure if it's a permanent change or not but Wyatt had been in to replace Zoellner. Tonight it was Dyson in off the bench when Zoellner went out. Wyatt got his minutes at the end of the game.

Still waiting for Jamar to find his rythm. They were saying on the radio that he had forced it a couple of times and turned it over or picked up charging calls. I remember watching Sorrentine last year when Vermont played Iona. He had similar problems as it was one his first games back. By midseason he looked great and Jamar will too. He was killing them from outside tonight.

Looking forward to LIU.

What a different game! It was refreshing!

My wife and I made it to the game, and the weather was a little iffy - nothing really bad, however - as we started out. Conditions improved as we got closer to West Point.

It was good to see everyone contribute and everyone feel a stake in the team.

Yes, Jamar did force it sometimes.

Zoellner must have been frustrated in the first half as almost perfect moves did not convert to points. He became a little more aggressive in the second half toward the hoop.

Yes, I was wondering why Brandon Perry was not in the lineup. I heard nothing about it at the game.

Courtney Johnson looked good, and Lucious just did his thing. He was so smooth it was a surprise to me how many points he made.

It was very good to see Baumann get into the game. Man, does he look skinny, though!

For once, an Army game did not go down to the last few minutes or less. I think Army has less than in past years, but we looked much, much better.