UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Confident Danes

personally, i'm shocked. A UAlbany front page sports section article on a day when we didn't play the previous night, and Siena did.

By the way, I listened to a few minutes of the Vandenburgh show on WROW this morning. Vandenburgh is a Siena grad and on Friday mornings, he has two lawyers who are also Siena grads on with him for a half-hour. At the tail end, they talked about Coach Lanier and wound up predicting that he wouldn't be here next year. Their logic was that is was simply inexcusable to lose to SUNY (as they call us). So, a month later and even on Christmas Eve, it still sticks in their craw. I call it the gift that keeps on giving.

Statefan,

Very good and humorous post.

I might add that I receive my newspaper information online. And it was especially gratifying that the article on the Danes -- when they did not and will not play within 24 hours -- was placed ABOVE the article on the Saints' loss last night.

Your comment on the "gift that keeps giving" was particularly gratifying.

Best of luck over the holidays, and we all know that 2005 will be better than 2004.

Iati's problems with his shoulder have been documented from the beginning. The question is if he can play through it till the offseason? I wouldn't want to have him play through something that would affect his long-term contributions for the program. If Brent Wilson keeps up his sweet stroke from downtown, that could offset the loss of Iati. We all know that Jamar, Lou and Levi can shoot it from deep. If we can get either Jon or Brian Lillis back for conference play, that would be a huge boost. Someone tell Lillis to keep drinking his milk!!!!

From the sounds of the article redshirting Lillis is off the table as was discussed right after the injury. Great to hear that his wrist has recovered so well.

I either had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head this morning or I wasn't awake yet. Iati will practice on Sunday in a limited basis. Chance he'll play against Syracuse and a chance that he'll be redshirted for the year. If he plays next Tuesday can he still redshirt? He's played six games already which I thought was the limit.