UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

President Hall

Dane Pound

i really like this dude. LAst night at the game, he was really into the fans support. The plan however to move his office was coming anyway, so i dont see it as a surprise. That administration building is gone anyway. I like the scholarship fund also, and the fact hes going to contribute, and challenging everyonet o make $1 million.

Im a History major, so if hes teaching a course, i seriously may try and look for that.

This guy is INSANELY student oriented. I was at the Hail and Fairwell yesterday and did the welcoming of President Hall to the stage. I presented him with a Spirit Brigade jersey on behalf of the Brigade. (And even became the butt of his very first joke as UAlbany President..lol).

He has started to schedule lunches with just about every group on campus and is meeting with tons more. I'm in the Student Association and, for example, he is meeting with us tomorrow afternoon and has scheduled a lunch with a handful of us in mid-month.

When he was meeting people after the ceremony yesterday, there were long lines for him, but instead of just shaking as many hands as possible, he would have a quick convo with you, asking more questions than you even did of him.

GREAT guy.

The halftime interview was interesting. Wyland went right to the football stadium questions, Hall deflected saying the challenge was raising private funding. Hall went on to say how great McElroy is, Wyland went back to the stadium and asked about timing... Hall deflected a bit again and said that it's TBD, the timing will depend on a lot of factors including raising $ - he went on to say that academics were first and foremost. Wyland went back and asked about the future of athletics at UA. Hall said that a reasonable goal was to be like William and Mary. I don't know much about William and Mary but Hall clearly was not going to provide specific answers to those questions.