UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WYATT

Did anyone else think that Wyatt's 2 minutes were amazingly productive. The line was 2 pts and 1 foul. I think he came in the game and did what he does best. A nice finish under the basket for his 2 points then ran the floor, established position and took a charge that just seemed to deflate the Brook. This is one of the reasons we are so much better this year. There was NO ONE on the bench last year who could provide a lift mid game. This year guys who can play aren't even getting in the game. A nice problem if Will can keep everyone happy.

Chris is a fan favorite when he plays. Obviously, he shows his devotion to the Private Pound. Believe me, when senior day ceremonies are going on, he deserves a huge ovation for what he has endured over the last four years (especially the Scott Beeten mess).

To be honest, I think he should be getting more of Brent Wilson's minutes. Brent usually replaces Zoellner. Will Brown needs to start considering Wyatt more. Decent rebounder, solid shot blocker and isn't afraid to mix it up against the leagues top big men. Also at this point, Wyatt has a better low post game than Brent. Brent has missed a handful of open threes over the past few games. Until he capitalizes, I think Wyatt deserves more playing time.

AlbanyObserver

I agree with much of what you say regarding Wyatt but....

The reason, I believe, Brent gets the call over Wyatt often is he spreads the defense with his 3 point potential which creates space for Jamar and Lucious to operate.

I think Wyatt should get a few more minutes but I am not at practice everyday and I haven't lost a game from my seat as a spectator.

I am sure Brown respects all Wyatt has done - but it is Brown's job to try and win as often as possible and he can't and shouldn't take an opinion pole on who or how he should sub.

Edited by Patch

Patch -

I agree with your response, but I think several of us feel Wyatt should be averaging more than 8.4 minutes per game. His average should be double that figure.

You can't expect someone to showcase any kind of skills when they are on the floor for 60-90 seconds at a time. I would just like to see Wyatt play 4-5 minutes straight for once and see what kind of contributions he could add.

Please...I have been advocating this forever...as I have been a huge fan of his. No reason that kid is on the bench for that long. I love Brown...but I think he is missing the boat on this....he could be saving legs and stamina. Wyatt should get at least 12 min a game. He is a bruiser, active, doesnt make too many mistakes and is a fire-plug. WE NEED WYATT!