UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

brent wilson vs. coppenrath?

I agree with UAalum72.

Put the upperclassmen (Levi, Q and Wyatt) against Coppenrath, who have played against him several times. To make matters worse on TC, I think whenever he gets the ball down in the block, you have K-Zo flash over to create the double-team. That would eliminate TC's sightlines for his next pass. Have the guy guarding TC take away baseline and K-Zo take away his moves to the middle.

Let a guy like Mopa Njila, Hehn or one of their bench guys beat us.

Have we (Coach Brown) ever considered using Wyatt and Zo in the same line-up? Putting Chris at the 4 and Zo at the 5...and then putting Brent at the 3 to please and take advantage of his shooting ability. That might be an option to play with occasionally against Copp and the UVM boys.

More importantly, that might be something we could use against Bingo when they go big and physical. Since it looks pretty certain we'll be playing them in the tourney, this might be an option to look into.

I'm just kinda surprised Coach Brown hasn't (at least not that I can remember) gone with the big Wyatt AND Zo yet in the same line-up. Seems like our best option for size and power.

Have we (Coach Brown) ever considered using Wyatt and Zo in the same line-up? Putting Chris at the 4 and Zo at the 5...and then putting Brent at the 3 - GDG

I think we're getting carried away like the Siena board, wanting to coach the team. Let's leave the coaching to the coaches and lets second guess like heck afterwards.

The coaching staff has to worry about defense and offense. I think they've done a decent job so far.

Hoop is alot like chemistry every action has a reaction and I'm sure the coaches have experimented alot in practice.

I think we're getting carried away like the Siena board, wanting to coach the team. Let's leave the coaching to the coaches and lets second guess like heck afterwards.

The coaching staff has to worry about defense and offense. I think they've done a decent job so far.

Hoop is alot like chemistry every action has a reaction and I'm sure the coaches have experimented alot in practice.

Haha, good point. They're just two players on the team who I like a lot and would like to see them on the court at the same time. I thought the added size (Zo) and strength/heart (Wyatt) on the court at the same time would be great.

But agreed, I'll save my second guessing til afterwards :P ...although Coach Brown obviously really needs no second guessing. I hope he stays put!!! :D

Defense wasn't really the problem in the first UVM game as Coppenrath didn't really go off. The problem was Albany couldn't score and turned the ball over a ton of times. If we could take of those two things that would have been a much more interesting game.