UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

3 Games set with La Salle Postponed

Baseball Teams series was postponed cause of snow. Time to play our annual guessing game of when the first game of the season and when the first home game of the season will be played?

Ill bet my money that the Hofstra tournament has problems, and we dont play Holy Cross that first game either. But thi is what we have to deal with being in Albany.

Jon Mueller was on Hoop Games last night talking about getting the program to sustain it's sucess of last year. He said last year went a long way in convincing local players that they don't have to go far from home to play at a high level of college baseball. He also mentioned a few transfers that have come in and should contribute.

It's great that they do a segment on something outside basketball every week. When I was watching the show I was thinking that they could actually do a hoop games-like show on the spring sports. Maybe not every week, especially early in the season when the team is on the road alot but if we're going to have a top 25 lacrosse program and a top 100 baseball program why not give them the exposure?