UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Northeastern

I guess you could call this another disappointing loss. Why we didn't come out to play at the beginning of each half, no one knows?? I wish we had that killer instinct like we do when we go down 15-18 points.

Shawn James single handedly won that game for them. Even if he only posted six blocks, we probably win that ballgame. I guess it is tough facing a shot blocker you have never played before. I am sure the coaches warned the guys, but it seemed they weren't taking it to the hole hard enough.

Brian Lillis and Brent Wilson continue to amaze. Look at Lillis' stats in 26 minutes -- 10 points, 5 rebounds, 6 steals and 2 assists. Brent almost notched a double-double in 27 minutes. That is solid bench production. Can't wait to watch a healthy Lillis compete for a starting job next season.

I am happy we fought back. We have lost 4 of our last 6. A new season begins on Saturday.

Shawn James single handedly won that game for them. Even if he only posted six blocks, we probably win that ballgame. I guess it is tough facing a shot blocker you have never played before. I am sure the coaches warned the guys, but it seemed they weren't taking it to the hole hard enough. - AO

Shawn James definitely seemed to be the deciding factor.

AO I listened to the game but love to speculate....

We took 71 shots, 52 of them inside the Arc and we never shoot many mid-range jumpers. We also banged for something like 16 offensive rebounds, I imagine we took it to them pretty well????? maybe we just didn't get a good whistle on the road?

Of Jamar's 15 shots 12 were in the lane and he made 2 trips to the foul line.

On top of all that Lu and Brent combine for 2 -12 from 3.

It was actually a 5 pt game one of the three blind mice called a touch foul on LU with 0.7 seconds remaining, which is truly ridiculous.

......Lillis' stats in 26 minutes -- 10 points, 5 rebounds, 6 steals and 2 assists. Brent almost notched a double-double in 27 minutes....AO

Both of those guys have had solid Freshman seasons and if the both mature physically and put on 10 or 15 pounds each they are going to both be fighting for starting spots next season.

If any of our posters were there I wish they would post their thoughts on this game. DP did you make the road trip?

Edited by Patch

My thoughts are over on the AE board...to disgusted to re-write. The refs changed the nature of this game....but will HAS TO GET ON THESE KIDS MORE. They came out way too lacksadasical in each half. One thing I do love about Coach...he has this stare. He let Lillis and Jamar each have that stare....and they simply looked...and knew the were out of line (or had made a mistake).

PATCh...go look at my thoughts. Bottom line...it was the JAMES/BAREA show. Levine was the ONLY CONSTANT FOR UA on offense. The Iowa connection played very well...and I cant wait to see what he future holds for them.

I wished I said hello to everyone....had a game in a half-hour after the game ended. All DI and DII guys....cant miss that live action!

Who is the guy who hit me with the Snickers...was that AO?????

Patch, I wasn't there yesterday. I considered going when there was a chance this would be for the third seed but I didn't make the trip.

Actually from the reports of this game I was impressed with the way Albany competed. This game really didn't mean alot for the standings although it would have great to pull them up to .500.