UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

carey edwards

Actually I have been very upset with the current state of affairs.

I was very upset that we lost to Binghamton

I am very upset that we lost Driscoll. He was one of my all time favorite St. Rose players and he seemed to have a good personality.

I believe he wasn't aware that he was even on the hot seat.

Now one day we're told their renegotiating and then the next it appears in the Gazette that it wasn't going to happen.

Also, is McElroy kidding saying a coach without a contract isn't at a recruiting disadvantage. Believe it or not most kids pick a school because of the relationship with the coach (maybe they shouldn't, but they do). If your a parent would you send your kid to a coach who may not be around?

Sorry to be long winded but I'm p**sed.

Every time we start moving ahead we hit another bump in the road some accidental or unavoidable others seemingly intentional.

things just seem extremly crazy around this team right now. It is kinda worrying me. I mean this has happened in the last week:

- we lose to Bing

- McElroy and Brown negotiating and then not.

- Brown rumors going to Stony Brook, and then not.

- UCLA, SD State and Florida Sched set?

- Driscol fired, other firings to come

For some reason i want to blame McElroy for all this, but then realize i cant. Then i want to blame the Times Union and its Siena loving talk. Its driving me crazy.

Now im even worried that people are saying we are the favorites going into next year. Frankly, i want them to rank us 8th again preseason so we can have a different mentality. Things are just worrying me right now with this program, so me and you are on the same level Patch.

Frankly, i think McElroy and Brown need to have a joint press conference and lay everything out there right now...but thats my opinion.

DP...you need to start getting IP's traced. This smells...pretty bad. Reeder and GD84...trust me...stay out of this and listen to nothing you hear from these newbie posters....there is some serious crap being strewn about...and it is below the both of you.

Patch - ironic isn't it. Less than a week after we conclude our best D-1 season ever and Siena concludes its worst, today Siena fans are happy and Albany fans are for the most part confused.

My personal belief is to simply trust in Lee McElroy's judgment. What I have learned over his tenure is that while his firings seem odd at the time, when you look back after a reasonable time or come to learn the specific reason, he always makes the decision that's best for the university long term.