UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Austin Peay returns to scholarship football

to me thats all based around the stadium and the funds to move up. The funs will come, i know it...but at this point, i say screw building a new stadium, keep the practice fields, and just build within University Field right now. You have the Geography to make it work. Add stuff into the hills on the far side, get a new scoreboard and move the stands closer on the home side...You can build within that. Im willing to give that up...

My other dream scenario is Campbell gets drafted, becomes a star and donates the money to help pay for it...hahaha

Even if the master plan gets delayed or doesn't happen, I think the University can separate going scholarship from facilities.

I've said this previously, but UA can upgrade University Field relatively cheaply and have very good facilities for a scholarship program.

Also, I don't think they would have this schedule every year if they weren't building the appropriate relationships to move to a full scholarship program.