UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Seems like we got some guys who flew under the radar. We have got to be above 20 full rides. We got the duo from Lackawana (QB Brett Hall and OL Steve Talerico, Brett being the 9th ranked JUCO QB available) and the two studs from Nassau, the kicker and the huge wide receiver (6'3 210). We also picked up the UCONN kid. Is it me or are we getting kids we used to not sniff at?

Any other recruits flying under the radar.

BTW, the site has the soccer and field hockey recruits. It looks like we pulled some nasty players in both sports....and the soccer guys look real strong. A few of them played on the Dallas cup runner up team. For those who dont know, the Dallas Cup is one of the Premier N. America tournaments.

Field hockey got the Penn gatorade player of the year....as a JUNIOR? This was the top Penn goalie. This is amazing.

Edited by Dane96

The football stuff is inside scoop. Actually, the only kid listed on the Spring roster out fo these recruits is Brett Hall, the QB. He is big and has an arm.

If you go to each team page, soccer and fhockey you will see the new recruits

Dane 96

Whats the story on the O-Lineman from Lackawana? I did not hear about him. I also heard the kicker is pretty good.Tell me if I am right, he was going to Hofstra and Gardi gave his ride to someone else?So obviously he hates Hofstra. Its speculation, but you appear to have the correct info. I could be wrong though. I heard the qb is outstanding. Be intresting to see who gets into the platoon qb system!

P.S.

The JUCO route is a way to get real good players real fast. In the short run I love the JUCO route. Long term we need to get scholly kids right out of high school. There should be a pipeline from HVCC and Nassau, Erie etc as well as many others in the Northeast to Albany. We will get scholarship level players quickly this way and when we get to full scholly we will be competitive quicker this way until we get a couple of full scholarship classes under our belt.

Dont know much about thek OL from Lackawanana yet . We are on the same page with the PK though. I did check his numbers and they must be lying (the numbers) because they are not great

I am sure Fordie sees something in him. I am trying to figure out Apollo Story's number. If it is No. 13 at Nassau, there is a pic on the HVCC site of him getting tackled and the kid is a specimen.