UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

these three matches are critical this weekend if this team wants to move into "ranking contention". After this weekend, the sched starts getting easier until Syracuse and UConn come in, so they need to make a statement this weekend.

This team deserves to be ranked...GIVE THEM HELL GIRLS

Name one team currently in the top 25 or receiving votes that the Danes deserve to be ranked ahead of.

Ohio is only receiving votes and beat the Danes 3-1. Cal swept the Danes.

VB is probably one of the toughest sports to get ranked nationally because the western and southwestern schools are just that good.

Sorry, more work to be done before you can be ranked nationally.

Danes are now near the top of the Northeast region rankings each year. That's where they belong.

High enthusiasm though, good job there.

No doubt but in strength of schedule those were the only two games that could have help. Both are in the top 50. You have to beat of one those top teams to prove you can belong. I think like softball this team is becoming a regional power which is pretty impressive for a school with under 10 years of divison I history.

Take it from DP, Mr. 84. Like softball, a regional power. Agree entirely. Being "ranked" usually means top 25, as in the top 25 poll. Being a top 50-75 team doesn't mean anything in most sports - and as I said, theyr'e near the top of the Northeast rankings annually, where they should be.

you have to beat the best to be the best. not quite there yet.

At this stage of the game being one of the best teams or the best team in the region is terrific. Especially considering that the region includes some Big East and A10 teams.

Forget the national rankings if Albany can continue to beat teams like Syracuse, Boston College, and Seton Hall and win a tournament at Virginia we should be pretty happy. All that (and some trips to the NCAAs) create a buzz which should help bring in some increasingly better and better recruits and make the program stronger.

Nice win last night over Fairfield 3-0. Kind of curious why in it's own tourney Fairfield would schedule themselves against the highest ranked team (UA) in the first round. Could be a tough match today against Long Island.

Fido - I think your correct, as far as saying we've got the right coach and we've got quality players.

But i actually feel "for volleyball" we get a very good sized upbeat crowd at most home games. I would love to see the size of the crowd continue to grow but at this time I think are crods are better than average for the AE.