UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

How many win's??

Wilson saw the Giants doctor today

Does anyone know the results of that visit???

Let's not think of playing without him until we know for sure!!!!

Hopefully he got the OK if not I hope they don't mess around with him, he's too valuable. If he's really injured let's get it taken care of even if it means putting him on the shelf for the season.

Atleast if it's the worst case scenario we'll have him on good teams for 3 years.

But let's not jump to conclusions. He looked damn good against Colgate considering he didn't have his game legs. Colgate couldn't keep a man in front of him. If he had his legs he would of had 25 easily.

BEAT ARMY

Edited by Patch

i don't agree with jamar looking "damn good" at Colgate ...as i wrote previously, it is not a knock, he is injured, but Jamar was miles from his old self ... four of fourteen from the floor... and he did not move very well ... it is not just conditioning ... he needs some time ... hopefully the physicians do their thing ... etc. ... if competent professionals and the athlete himself decide that a redshirt is the best course of action, it would not be the worst thing ... he'd still have three seasons ahead ... it is nice to see a weekend evening game tonight, no matter the scheduling difficulties, there should be more of them ... in the meantime, beat Army

alumni'92'

If you read what I stated - I said Colgate could not contain Jamar but Jamar had no legs. Considering some of the moves and crossovers he performed I thought he looked great .... "considering".

I agree with your post and I hope once the diagnostic process is over they do the right thing for Jamar!!!!!!!

If he's not going to be 100% - I've already posted I hope he's redshirted.

He'll have 3 full season with good teams.

Are you sure that you were at the game?? The kid was sucking wind and had no explosiveness. He got several Colgate players in foul trouble. He missed four or five easy shots because he had no leg's.

Without question it was a combo of lack of conditioning and his leg. Yes, he had 5 TO's but he even struggled on wide open 3's!

If he was 100% he would have scored 30 against Colgate! Too quick and explosive when healthy and he is much stronger this year!

Can't wait to hear your view on the game tonight!