UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NIT BOUND!

I in know way blame Jamar for the loss but his free throw was rather big when he missed it down the end. Although we lost by three and the shot is only worth one, that changes the complexion of the play call by Coach Brown. Down by 2 they would not have been forced to try and launch a desperation/partially blocked three, Jamar could have driven like he had all night and gone for the two to tie instead.

But with all that said, Jamar is the only reason why that game was even close, he showed how he can absolutley take over a game and dominate. I just hope he brings that same game and determination back to the RACC for tonights game!!!!

Well Said DaneGuy. Jamar looked like the best player in the conference in the VCU game, but everybody knew he was going to be taking the last shot, and it wasn't to be. I was also impressed with Brent. It seems his field goal percentage goes south in the bigger games, but this time he shot better than he had all season, and he contributed greatly to the near-win.

It was very disappointing to come so close and to lose. But it was a great effort on national television.

In my opinion, if there was a defining play, it was Zoellner's inability to handle a pass on a 2 against one for the easy basket. The ball went out of bounds off his hands. VCU immediately hit a 3. That 5-point swing with about 4 minutes remaining, and Albany up 2 really hurt.