UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Extra ticket?

Just curious if anyone who sits around us might have an extra ticket they could sell us. We have 6 Danes fans and only five seats with the rest of the row taken. We have no problem getting in but would like to keep the whole tribe together if possible. Thanks.

I heard ticket sales are going well today and we should expect atleast 3,500 tonight!!!!

11991[/snapback]

Fantastic! A great turnout for a Monday night game. That number would be only 500 short of last year's VT turnout; without our students, without Coppenrath, without Sorrentine - speaks volumes of how far the program has come this year.

What else do Capital District fans with public school children have to do this week?

Edited by olddog71

I'm quite sure that the students were on campus for last year's VT game, so having 4100 at this year's game with students on break is incredible. I really didn;t hear too many VT fans in the crowd but there were quite a few youngsters present. Kids were allowed in at $1 and I overheard a parent saying that it had been promoted in the local papers as dollar night for kids. Even so it was a great turnout. Better yet, as I enjoyed the walk back to the parking lot, I heard many parents discussing the game with their kids and asking if they had fun. Kids were enthusiastic to the point of relivng some of the moves by Jamar and others. Winning clearly brings in the fans. Tickets next year may be hard to come by.