UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Threat Level Orange

i completely agree with your post statefan ... security is a joke ... no need for the 'level of protection' practiced at the RACC ... way too deep a topic for any real discussion on a message board ... but in a few words ... have security or don't ... there is no security at the RACC, do they think materials couldn't be smuggled in ahead of time and stored ... and the nonsense of looking into the purse of every woman who enters the arena ... what a joke ... what could be hidden there (non-metal) that could not be concealed on the body or beneath the coat of any person ... what a joke ... have a complete committment to security, or don't ... because what we have is just an inconvenient joke, so to is the belief that securing the RACC is a legitimate use of any resources ... state bureaucracy ... what a joke ... take a guess what the word of the day is ...

While I agree with your assesment of the security situation I do think we are going to get some suspicious characters during our next home game against Wagner. You'll be able to tell who they are because they'll probably be wearing green and gold. I say you pull those people outside and strip search them.