UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UConn

Fine, U Know, UA.  I think we need to train the fans.  We can leave intstructions on the seats.  But I don't think that can be done before tomorrow.  We'll have to wing it.  Pep Band - Work on that fight song.  I'll start compiling our chants, cheers or whatever we're calling them.

17712[/snapback]

And band...learn the Alma Mater. Should be played EVERY GAME....at the end...as the fans are piling out.

The fans, assuming there is a preponderance of alums and students, should not be filing out during the alma mater, but standing and singing it! And the student-athletes should be included in that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fine, U Know, UA.  I think we need to train the fans.  We can leave intstructions on the seats.  But I don't think that can be done before tomorrow.  We'll have to wing it.  Pep Band - Work on that fight song.  I'll start compiling our chants, cheers or whatever we're calling them.

17712[/snapback]

And band...learn the Alma Mater. Should be played EVERY GAME....at the end...as the fans are piling out.

The fans, assuming there is a preponderance of alums and students, should not be filing out during the alma mater, but standing and singing it! And the student-athletes should be included in that.

17792[/snapback]

Much agreed...but I would just like to hear the song...then we can work on getting the players to turn to the crowd an sing...then the crowd!

Archived