UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BU clobbers Danes

BU came in shooting 27% from 3 pt land and 68% from the Free Throw Line and in the first half shot 7 for 15 - 45.5% from 3 and went 8 for 8 from the line.

To show the importance of good depth - in the first half 27 of BU's 45 points came from the bench.

For the game BU got 47 of their 79 from the bench.

Bottom line for the Danes "Turnovers Kill"

I spoke with Jon's parents after the game and they said were surprised too. Evidently the harness was eating into his shoulder even with some padding under it and he had bruises and skin irritation. He has the OK to go without it.

He is still not overly confident about the shoulder but in the last few games especially UMASS and BU he has started to penetrate a little more which is a good sign.

I apologize if I sound chipper after a 17 point loss and a 4 game losing streak but there were a couple of good things yesterday:

1-Iati is driving to the hoop more. I like the floater in the lane and although they're blanketing him from 3 we're starting to see more of his game.

2-Knotts is starting to look more like a guy who's interested in playing. He doesn't seem content to sit outside and plunk 3. He's going underneath and getting fouled-A good sign.

3-Martin gave a good 20+ minutes yesterday. Scored a little was our leading rebounder and had a couple of assists.

America East unveiled a new section on their website today. Even though Wilson is out this year he's featured in

the artwork in the new section. A nice compliment. I know Statefan and some others recognized Jacob Iati in one of the half-court shooting contests yesterday. He had a good-looking shot and as a freshman is already on hoopscoop's radar. Pretty long term since he doesn't graduate HS until 2008 but he'd look good in an Albany uniform. Beside we already have one printed up with the Iati name on it.

Statefan...I watched that game also (listened to UA on the web). Not only is Jamar shown stealing the ball...but he slams it home. I am almost positive it was from the BU-UA game at BU last year.

I was a little disappointed in the Rashad Bell half-time, look at the teams. When they got to UA all that was said was "They are are young and compiling talent...like LEVI LEVINE." Granted Jamar is out...but zero mention of Jamar or IATI (odd considering his ROY's). I was disappointed that we got worked over a bit.

The game looked great on TV....Maine had a nice crowd. The Flavin kid is terrible for them....7'1 coming off the bench?! Marcarchuck was his old self---an ass!