UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I saw some mention that the University is renovating University Field/building a stadium.

I didn't hear anything about this - any details?

17746[/snapback]

they're going to build a brand new stadium. They'll finish their environmental impact study in 5 years, break ground 5 years later, and have the stadium open for the 2021 Season.

What's with the negativity, 09?  A new stadium is coming and fund raising has started.  We'll be having the stadium's 10th birthday in 2021, I hope.

17756[/snapback]

the expected timeline has been said by McElroy on Murphys radio show....break ground in 12-18 months with construction taking 12 months to complete.

That has the opening for the 2010 season as a realistic shot. 2009 would be a stretch.

What's with the negativity, 09?  A new stadium is coming and fund raising has started.  We'll be having the stadium's 10th birthday in 2021, I hope.

17756[/snapback]

I'm not being negative, I'm just keeping my expectations low so that when nothing pans out by 2010, I won't be upset.

17756[/snapback]

I'm not being negative, I'm just keeping my expectations low so that when nothing pans out by 2010, I won't be upset.

17811[/snapback]

Your wrong...and I will leave it at that.

17756[/snapback]

17811[/snapback]

Your wrong...and I will leave it at that.

17815[/snapback]

I hope I am

Archived