UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lady Danes vs Bowling Green

Just a guess but Bowling Green is a very good program. Their only loss this year was in overtime to Notre Dame. I'm sure a Wednesday night game with a long flight and game the next day didn't help. Hopefully thye can regroup today.

Bowling Green made the NCAA's last year, and two time defending conference champs. Favorites to win the MAC and have all five starters from last season back, 4 of which were either first, second or third team all-conference last year. OOO, and they started the season ranked 25th in the coach's poll...

anymore questions?

Bowling Green made the NCAA's last year, and two time defending conference champs. Favorites to win the MAC and have all five starters from last season back, 4 of which were either first, second or third team all-conference last year. OOO, and they started the season ranked 25th in the coach's poll...

anymore questions?

17770[/snapback]

GD84,

Thanks for your reply. You gave me a lot of valuable information of which I was totally unaware. I think the Lady Danes get by with their performance last night. Thanks again for your information.

Archived