UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UTAH GAME THREAD

Check out Mark Singelais's latest blog entry from this afternoon.

http://blogs.timesunion.com/collegesports/?p=113

The latest Dane news concentrates on Jamar's injury last night. It mentions how scared he was, with blood pouring out of his mouth and lack of movement. A trainer dispelled a lot of the fear when he asked Jamar to successfully squeeze his hand. No wonder bob87 didn't want to see the replay.

There is some other interesting information also included in the blog.

My New Year's wish is to hope for no serious injury to befall any of these young gentlemen this season. (I'd wish for no injuries at all, but that hope is just not realistic with the way so many of them contest every play.)

I was sitting right behind the trainer. second row, although the way the seats were set up I could touch the bench. I am sure the trainer had basically the same view of the play as I did. It was scary. But Jamaar is a tough kid and able to play in the second half.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RPI guru Ken Pomeroy was at Utah Thursday and uses his shock at our win as a reason for the lateness of the update on his blog. Utes are the only team this year to have lost at home when the visitor scored zero free throws - and this was the second time this year. Utes fans thought they got hosed :lol:

Archived