UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Viewing of Championship game

Seeing how many students who wanted to go to the game on saturday will be shut out from recieving tickets i propose that the university set up a viewing for the game on the big screen in the campus center. I remember for last years Uconn game there was a similar event that took place. I just think it would be a nice atmosphere and a chance for those of us unable to attend the game in person to watch the game with a bunch of others fans. IF anyone here recieves any info on something like this please do tell.

Push-up guy and the rest of that crew will be at the Campus Center watching. I will be also. I have to travel to Binghamton for the womens tournament, so my travels end when that ends.

Alumni Assoc. has just sent a list of parties in various cities around the country

For those that want to watch the game somewhere other than their living room, join UAlbany alums at these viewing parties across the country! Giveaways at all viewing parties.

Albany

Across the Street Pub

1238 Western Avenue

11:30 am

Metro NY

UAlbanyNYC Chapter

Galway Hooker

7th East 36th Street (between 5th and Madison Avenue)

Enter and go right up the stairs, then walk to the back (you'll walk past the bar) for the private party.

For more information contact Brian Woods '94 bwoods94@gmail.com

Class of 2001

Porkys

W 21st St between 5th and 6th Avenues

$30 all you can eat wings and draft beer

Hosted by Ryan McGovern '01

Washington DC

Mezza Luna

110 1140 19th St NW

Accessible by Metro Farragut North and DuPont Circle South|