UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WTF-UVM

I couldn't fall asleep tonight so I went on UTube to search for anything UA Basketball related. I found this amazing documentary done by what I believe to be a student broadcaster from UVM at the 2006 championship game. I am still scratching my head at the last comment by this guy; he definitely makes himself look like an idiot. But thats JMHO. :ph34r:

I am still scratching my head at the last comment by this guy; he definitely makes himself look like an idiot. But thats JMHO. :ph34r:

That and his comment that the sign 'Even SUNY Players Need 2 dance' means the sun also shines on the ass end of the dog

He would be one of the guys who runs UVMtv, the campus TV station. Him and this other guy are huge morons. They really don't know how to make a good informative broadcast, instead most of the time him and the president of the station just try and make fun of their own fans. Which is completely stupid. I know that they are not allowed to interview coaches or players because of the nature of their comments and how they go about trying to make these "game stories". They were at the championship game this season and of course, I had my afro wig on and they came and asked me if it was my real hair. I jokingly gave them a dismissive "yeah" and then he went on to ask if i had a desease or something...I played along a little bit then he started up this tirade by saying "you know its fans like you who lie that make this sport bad"--or something along those lines. To which I responded, "I've come to every single home game, I'm here to support my team. I don't appreciate your comments" I then gave him a Bing you as he left. Seriously, don't get me started on them...total complete idiots.

Archived