UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB signing

LOL

I will wait to see if all this enthusiasm is warranted. He's still a kid and will need some time to adjust. I guess as I get older (or just old), I am willing tojust wait and see instead of trying to project what will happen. I just hope for the best and enjoy the ride. It's been a pleasant one so far. The last two years have made me really appreciate the job our staff has done as I think back to where we were when they took over the program.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the talented student athletes Coach Brown and Staff have recruited since they took over--we have reason to be optimistic. I think this team has the potential to be "real good" and in the mix for another America East Championship. It will be fun watching.

I will wait to see if all this enthusiasm is warranted. - Alum73

I'm in total agreement but the great thing is that, unlike 4 years ago, we have a solid foundation in place with....

Brent 4th yr sr

Lillis 4th yr sr

Iati 5th yr sr

Connelly 3rd yr jr

Covington 3rd yr jr

all 5 came to UA straight out of HS and all have played significant minutes at this level.

All these guys know what to expect out of coach and how to coexist with coach as well as several others already on the roster. They know what it takes to be successful and that should rob off on the newbies.

Archived