UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Sping Football updates????? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller

In a Times-Union story that I didn't see online, Albany Academy grad A J DeLago will be the kicker (Fralicker graduated early). He kicked 6 FG and 64 XP last year. He had been considering Columbia, Penn, Ithaca, Hobart and WPI when Ford called.

Everett Tune, who played multiple positions for Academy, caught Ford's eye when he was recruiting DeLago. DeLago and Tune may be roommates.

DeLago: "Albany is about the last place I thought I'd end up. I'm happy about it. I can do laundry at home - as long as I wash the car"

In a Times-Union story that I didn't see online, Albany Academy grad A J DeLago will be the kicker (Fralicker graduated early). He kicked 6 FG and 64 XP last year. He had been considering Columbia, Penn, Ithaca, Hobart and WPI when Ford called.

Everett Tune, who played multiple positions for Academy, caught Ford's eye when he was recruiting DeLago. DeLago and Tune may be roommates.

DeLago: "Albany is about the last place I thought I'd end up. I'm happy about it. I can do laundry at home - as long as I wash the car"

A friend on the Albany Academy support squad was talking about the kicker, and promised he has a big leg, but I couldn't find any reference to him through any of the links. Any way, it is good to see it has been confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...

A friend on the Albany Academy support squad was talking about the kicker, and promised he has a big leg, but I couldn't find any reference to him through any of the links. Any way, it is good to see it has been confirmed.

Look for this kid to now go to Hobart instead.....

Archived