UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2007-08 Schedule

We have Boise State coming to visit us. We have an engagement in Olean to play St. Bona. THere is an Iowa trip, who will we play? Iowa? Iowa State? Drake? Northern Iowa? Has that been decided yet? Anyone have any insight as to the non-con schedule?

We have Boise State coming to visit us. We have an engagement in Olean to play St. Bona. THere is an Iowa trip, who will we play? Iowa? Iowa State? Drake? Northern Iowa? Has that been decided yet? Anyone have any insight as to the non-con schedule?

Siena, obviously, but I also read somewhere on here that we might be playing UMASS out there? Is this nothing more than an online digital rumor?? :unsure:

I hope we can play some other upstate NYS OOC teams in the future --- i.e., Buffalo, Marist, Niagara, Iona, etc.

I apologize if this was already mentioned on another thread, but I was still in the dark as to what kind of contract (assuming a new one needed to be crafted with LCC) we had with LCC for next year and the years to follow. While I don't know that information, it has been reported by the Times Union about a week ago that UAlbany will play Siena at their home arena next year. I assume that the Times Union has accurately reported what Siena has told it:

"In addition to playing in the preseason NIT, Siena's nonconference schedule includes Saint Joseph's, Stanford, Dartmouth, Holy Cross and the University at Albany at home, and Tennessee State and James Madison on the road. The Saints also play a BracketBusters game on the road." http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...sdate=4/19/2007 (emphasis supplied).

You also have a return game at Bucknell.

Archived