UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Campbell1.jpgKurt Cambell - Raiders33101_699w393h.jpg

Andre Coleman - Chargers (he's in the ring)

No action shots for Barksdale or Hobbs yet....

051107-mc4.jpg

Rashad getting his melon fit.

There is a video of Rashad somewhere...playing the WR after a reception. I dont have time to search for it right now.

DAMN...is it me or did A) Campbell put some LB's on and B) Looks GREAT IN THE BLACK AND SILVER.

I am saying he makes the team.

Poor kid just needs to stay healthy.

On a side note I am disappointed in the lack of publicity by the school for these 4 kids. There should have daily updates, interviews etc. This is historic for UA football. Sure we have had kids go to NFL camps in the past (Jim Valentino, Dennis Murphy , George Icabacchio(LOL...that was funny)with the Giants, John Donnelly Jets, etc) But no one was EVER expected to make an NFL squad!

These 4 have a shot and I think Barksdale and Campbell make it.

Hell there wasn't even a report on Spring ball or the spring game. If this University wants to be taken seriously for football they should act more seriously.

I've been saying this for two years now. The athletic department has got to realize (and soon) that big-time FCS football is not a one-season sport...its a year round endeavor. They need a full-time director of football operations that handles the off-season press as well. Its the only way to increase local support.

Archived