UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Oh My...have you guys ever watched this. Should be on the Website Permanently!!

Official UAB publication...I got the chills. This, is hands down the best video of that magical year.

It's pretty warm and humid out, and I got chills, too.

The reaction comes also from the things unseen: UA's first conference championship after never having won a conference tournament game, all adult tickets for the conference championship sold out 4 days in advance, the image of 800 students camping out in early March weather (yeah, I remember it was unusually mild - so what?) for up to 2 days for tickets, 1,000 students singing and chanting in the stands 1 hour before the beginning of the game. And I will never forget the incredible noise. All those facets send a chill down my spine.

Official UAB publication...I got the chills. This, is hands down the best video of that magical year.

great video. I signed up for whatever package got me ESPNU on DirecTV just to watch that game and I still have it recorded on my Tivo.

Archived