UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Blog entry 7.27

More Raffa info.... Very very interesting insight into his lack of SAT scores as well as his intention as to next year. Sounds very promising. I'd love to hear what everyone things of this blog entry.

Pretty much what I said on the Siena board. The Winchedon coach is saying the right things...and notable, is that RAFFA AND HIS FAMILY ARE KEEN ON ALBANY STILL.

Of course, he is human and this could change, however as you note...it does sound promising. Anthony should do very well academically and athletically at the school...and it is good to know that he has a coach he trusts right now.

Dane96,

When can Anthony resign the LOI? Its somewhat eye opening also that he has a serious learning disability and isn't just a lazy kid who doesn't care about school. I wish him the best of luck in school and he should be even more improved and refined as a player if he comes.

Dane96,

When can Anthony resign the LOI? Its somewhat eye opening also that he has a serious learning disability and isn't just a lazy kid who doesn't care about school. I wish him the best of luck in school and he should be even more improved and refined as a player if he comes.

Not sure on the LOI.

Raffa and the coach are saying all the right things now...

Assuming he can sign in the early period, the staff should do everything possible to get it done then. If he doesn't sign in the fall, there will be competition for him (assuming he plays well). Also, he will certainly look at how Moores and Martin did in their first years at UA before assessing.

Archived