UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Iati

Well that certainly managed to sneak by. Although I did also hear that Reid Anderson was diagnosed earlier this month with a stress fracture (no idea where). Hopefully the team benefit from some rest where need be and that they're all healthy by the time the seaons rolls around later this fall.

Well that certainly managed to sneak by. Although I did also hear that Reid Anderson was diagnosed earlier this month with a stress fracture (no idea where). Hopefully the team benefit from some rest where need be and that they're all healthy by the time the seaons rolls around later this fall.

Speedy recovery to both-- They are both vital to this year's rendition of the best team in the AE!

Poor Jon has been snake bit since his HS days. Two major shoulder surgeries, ankle and back problems and now back surgery and he's still been a ROY and been an important part of 2 Championship teams. Hopfully the surgery went well and Jon can be important in getting a 3 pete and he gets to score his 1,000th point.

Reid has had bad luck also last season mono and now foot (I think) problems and he's just entering his soph year.

I guess both will be out for Barbados - Jon is a proven commodity and if he comes back healthy will step into his role but the injury to Reid may slow down his progress as the newbies will have the opportunity to prove themselves and claim the role that Reid was hoping to move into while Reid doesn't get a chance to compete while he's sitting on the sidelines with his injury.

Archived