UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jamar Wilson Belgiun Update

I'm with D96 on this one.

I don't know what is in Jamar's future but he sure seems to be building a resume for a move to a higher level league. Which of course would mean more money.

He has the opportunity to make a nice living playing ball and if he's wise with his money he can build a solid foundation for his future.

Go Jamar!!!!!!

Big difference between the Belgian First Division and the French, Spanish, or Italian First Division. Even BIGGER jump to the NBA.

Let's settle down here and hope he goes to a bigger league next.

I still think he's good enough to play in the NBA.

I think if he gets on with one of the big Euroleague powers and continues to show good numbers, he'll get a shot in the NBA.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived