UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's roster

Just looking over the women's roster. Glad to see that Tanika Thrower is back but surprised to see her listed as a senior - I would have thought she could have redshirted one of the years she was out. The first player I ever remember going straight from a frosh to a senior. Should be a nice rotation of guards with her, Mikus, NcGee and Iromuanya.

I would probably watch to see the frosh come in an make impacts. I think UA has at least two legit ROY candidates. This team isn't going to beat you with size. They are going to run you and run you hard. The defense is also going to be important. The important thing is that they are deep also. They have tons of players that can probably be in the starting five. Remember, the second head of the two headed defensive monster of Sterling and Sanders is back! I know many of you get on me for supporting these girls a lot, but I am doing it again...this team is the sleeper of the AE this year...THEY WILL FINISH IN THE TOP 5 IN THE CONFERENCE...BOOK IT!!

side note, if anyone wants to join me, I am probably going to the two games at LIU during the Thanksgiving Day vacation.

So any guesses as to the starting line-up? may not matter as much if the team is as deep as some are saying.

I assume both Higy and Sanders are locks, probably Mikus too.

Myself not knowing the frosh I would go with

Higy

Sanders

Mikus

Thrower

Charity

with McGee first off the pine

Archived