UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

How about Wagner....5-1 with their only loss coming to Iona in OT and a huge win over Monmouth on the road.

Plus get this....Wagner is "other receiving votes" in the FCS Coaches Poll.....hmmm

Now I know they haven't really played anyone, Monmouth may be really bad, and that loss to Iona looks really really bad in my eyes. What a turn around from last year. Its good to see some other teams in the NEC getting national exposure.

I'm definitly going to the Wagner game in two weeks. It should be a good one and may decide the NEC this year.

I am also going to Wagner. This game may be tougher then advertised. I still think we win as I believe like CCSU they are one dimensional. They have a good back and a good kicker. They have a solid D but is it better then Montana or for that matter Stony Brook? I doubt it! They are a confident bunch and will be if they knock off CCSU, but we are a pretty confident bunch with a passing as well as a running game!

Worry about St. Francis. One loss and were done. This is a year we can truley run the table and the coaches agree as long as we don't turn the ball over and manage to stay healthy.

Gotta tell you Great Dane fans, but Wagner fans are already talking trash on AGS. We need to take care of biz on Sat in Loretto, PA first and formost then get ready to open a can of whup a$$ on Staten Island!.

I saw that...and to be quite frank...I think we are going to win that game HUGE...but no let downs this week.

I dont think Wagner has seen a speedy defense like ours. Heck, Montana barely stopped Sheehan, Dungey, and Co. up front.

Gotta tell you Great Dane fans, but Wagner fans are already talking trash on AGS. We need to take care of biz on Sat in Loretto, PA first and formost then get ready to open a can of whup a$$ on Staten Island!.

I saw that...and to be quite frank...I think we are going to win that game HUGE...but no let downs this week.

I dont think Wagner has seen a speedy defense like ours. Heck, Montana barely stopped Sheehan, Dungey, and Co. up front.

I've been biting my tongue over there because we need all the NEC guys to be in the same corner over there, but I don't think they understand the difference between playing Iona and Western Conn. versus Montana and Hofstra. Playing our OOC schedule has huge benefits in league play that other teams cannot see. I have to say I would be disappointed if we didn't beet Wagner by 3 TDs. I actually think CCSU will beat them by 2 TD's.

Archived