UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jameson Keefe

In all honesty, he would not be able to play at the pace UAlbany plays, which is not that uptempo to begin with, and does not have the talent to justify slowing down for him. He could potentially work a player like Gifford or Turley in practice, but it would be risky to give him a scholarship. And he did not seem to have any real desire to play basketball in high school.

The road to futility is littered with 7'3" projects who step onto a gym floor without being able to tell a basketball from a cantaloupe.

I know nothing about him but what I've read, and it seems he's tall and that's just about all. My gut tells me he'd be a distraction and a detriment. Give him the address for LCC and help him get on mapquest.

I was thinking of him possibly walking on since there are no scholarships left for next year. For the accounts I've seen he's a good student and a local kid. I wouldn't see a downside to him on the roster in those circumstances. Who knows if either side is interested, I just saw the news and thought it was interesting.

Archived