UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women picked #8

OOOO BABY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE GIRLS TO SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP! There is no way Maine is better then this team...sorry, not happening. Mark it down right now...Top 5 once the season is over...bank on it.

i honestly don't even think about that...that should not be the story with this team...

the story should be how good this recruitment class coming in is going to be, how we see Thrower back on the court, how this team is going to be one of the most athletics teams the program has ever had (they are going to run, run and run some more). That should be the story of this season!

the story should be how good this recruitment class coming in is going to be, how we see Thrower back on the court, how this team is going to be one of the most athletics teams the program has ever had (they are going to run, run and run some more). That should be the story of this season!-GD06

I applaud your optimism - but to run, run, run you may need to rebound, rebound rebound and to win, win, win you better be able to execute in the half court game.

Hopefully we rebound, run and win!!!!

I've heard from you and Coach that this is a great recruiting class, I haven't seen them so I hope your right - Go Danes!!!!

Jordan you could probably answer this, These new recruits were they heavily involved in AAU cause I know Trina like taping the AAU pool. The reason I say this is that AAU players are generally lax in the fundamental department as we have seen as turnovers have been such a killer for this team over the last few years. Its great that they're athletic and they can run but if they don't take care of the ball that run and gun game becomes moot. Hopefully thats an area where they can focus on this year.

P.S. What the hell is going on at CDB...any updates dude?

Archived