UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Free Video of Gridiron Classic

OK, so do you think the Pub will hook up a computer to the big screen and turn on a radio to watch and listen?

This stinks. I am bringing some friends up for the game and we don't really have anything to do Saturday during the day? I'm not so sure they'll be willing to sit in front of a computer and watch the game with me.

Anybody have any suggestions?

My LCD TV has a PC/DVI input to hook up a computer to the TV, but not all flat-screen TVs have that DVI connection, and I'm not sure whether the Pub's flat screens would support a computer connection (again, it's DVI, I think), but I would think it's worth a phone call to find out!

Also, with a laptop, it's possible one might experience some lag with the output of the image to the large screen TV. When I tried it at home using my desktop PC, I used a GeForce 7900GT video card, and it seemed to work okay, but I only point this out because it may or may not be a variable to consider in "outputting" the streaming video on the PC to a large-screen TV.

Archived