UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Postgame Siena

I thought the team jelled better without a "big" man in there and was impressed by the zone D given how rarely we've used it. We're big enough with a line up of Martin, Lillis, Wilson, Connely, and Hastings - first sub Ambrose to run and rebound the rest of the AE off the court and if we make to NCAA's this year it may be a line up that works better against the number 1-4 seeds that we'll be matched up against. I wonder how Hastings would be down low? Rotate the Big three (Covington, Gifford, Turley) for zone D's, set plays, rests, ... .

I hope Siena plays with the intensity of the first half the rest of the season - I think it would be great to have as much local representation at the dance as possible. Good luck Saints, hope you didn't blow your wad in December!

and to the whining, trash talking, preschoolers out there on both "sides" - get a life. Your silly back and forth - who's better, ... takes away from the fun and interesting talk. I used to laugh at all the flying crap spewed out. But now, for goodness sakes, we have different schools, strengths & weaknesses. Enjoy the kids playing, support without tearing down, ... . Take some time off from the board, take a yoga class, eats some vegies and whole grains 'cause you must be constipated, sit down on the nice doctor's couch and tell 'em all about those deep seated inferiority experiences you must have had as children, love your children - wife - sig. other - sibling - dog - ... more than you have been, join a charitable cause, particpate in the upcoming election, shovel your old neighbor's driveway, ... so many other positive things to do.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the team jelled better without a "big" man in there and was impressed by the zone D given how rarely we've used it. We're big enough with a line up of Martin, Lillis, Wilson, Connely, and Hastings - first sub Ambrose to run and rebound the rest of the AE off the court and if we make to NCAA's this year it may be a line up that works better against the number 1-4 seeds that we'll be matched up against. I wonder how Hastings would be down low? Rotate the Big three (Covington, Gifford, Turley) for zone D's, set plays, rests, ... .

I hope Siena plays with the intensity of the first half the rest of the season - I think it would be great to have as much local representation at the dance as possible. Good luck Saints, hope you didn't blow your wad in December!

and to the whining, trash talking, preschoolers out there on both "sides" - get a life. Your silly back and forth - who's better, ... takes away from the fun and interesting talk. I used to laugh at all the flying crap spewed out. But now, for goodness sakes, we have different schools, strengths & weaknesses. Enjoy the kids playing, support without tearing down, ... . Take some time off from the board, take a yoga class, eats some vegies and whole grains 'cause you must be constipated, sit down on the nice doctor's couch and tell 'em all about those deep seated inferiority experiences you must have had as children, love your children - wife - sig. other - sibling - dog - ... more than you have been, join a charitable cause, particpate in the upcoming election, shovel your old neighbor's driveway, ... so many other positive things to do.

jalidanefan,

The back and forth is IMO fun and interesting talk, to a point. I don't mind a little smack talk FWIW, you well within your right to disagree. I like the rest of your post.

Archived