UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hartford vs. UAlbany, 2pm, 02.09.08

No pre-game stories yet, other than the fact that I have 2 tickets to Saturday's game against Hartford University if anyone wants them. I will be in Manhattan this weekend, so I can't use my season tickets. They are located in section 150, a few rows up (on the end closest to mid court).

I'd sell them for half price or just give them to you for free if price was any sort of issue. I really just want to see them get put to use. I have the tickets on my person today, and I am working downtown until 5pm or so. But I leave for Manhattan early morning on Friday, so I will need to get them to anyone by 5pm or so today. Sorry in advance for the late notice!

Looking forward to this game tomorrow. So far in conference play we haven't put three good games together yet. Hopefully that streak ends tomorrow with a good showing.

The game notes have the same starting five as the past two games. I've liked to see that there seems to be no discord from Brent going to the bench. It's got to be tough to have that happen to you in your senior year but he's handled it well (from afar) and continued to do things to help us win.

Looking forward to this game tomorrow. So far in conference play we haven't put three good games together yet. Hopefully that streak ends tomorrow with a good showing.

The game notes have the same starting five as the past two games. I've liked to see that there seems to be no discord from Brent going to the bench. It's got to be tough to have that happen to you in your senior year but he's handled it well (from afar) and continued to do things to help us win.

Ditto here...I think this could be a real pivotal game regarding how we go the rest of the way...Hartford will be tough...they are a steadily improving club and they probably feel like they owe us one....defense will be key...yes...Brent's adopted well to the sixth man role...kinda reminds me of how Will did something similar with Levi Levine with positve results...Brent's shooting stroke looked a lot better vs UNH...really stepping into it with better confidence...hope he ends strong this year...he deserves it and has done so much to help elevate the program during his career...like they say...its not who starts that matters...rather who finishes....

Win here and steal another one in Burlington (haven't we done that before?????) and we're well positioned in my opinion....

Every game is absolutely crucial. We need as much momentum as possible, as I see that being the key to any team winning the AE this year. Every team is beatable - and every team is capable of losing to a team they CLEARLY should beat. I'd like to see this team pull off another character win, sucha s the one we had against UVM. I almost would prefer this team to be a slight underdog or under the radar team going into the tournament, simply for the fact that I feel they will perform best when their backs are against the wall. In games we should win, or games which seem as though we should have definately walked away with a "W", we come out flat. Hopefully, this might reverse that. I love seeing Timmy in there and the fact that our offense seems more balanced. I love when Lillis is dropping crazy totals, but at the same time, it will affect him on the defensive end and just wear him down in general, if he doesnt get the support he's gotten the last few games. So hopefully we can get this oneand gain some more experience/momentum. At this point, we control our own destiny basically - 2 games against Vermont/UMBC. In a rebuilding year, you couldn't ask for much more.

Archived