UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's BBall (Postgame UNH)

WOW! First 4 game winning streak in Division I history with a good chance to make it five against Maine on Wednesday. Three wins from tying the most conference win in the regular season with 9.

BUT THE KEY IS DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE...Today vs. UNH, the Great Danes forced 27 turnovers that lead to 36 points!

I think we clearly have the comeback players of the year in Thrower. She is showing signs of her freshman year all over again pre-concussion.

My gosh, if Gia Sanders is not an all-conference player then this conference is blind. At the same time, I clearly see her as the top defensive player in this league.

If this team is shunned come time for selections for conference awards etc...then this conference doesn't know beans.

so much for being the 8th best team in the conference.

I've got to say I was very impressed with the team today.

Excellent motion on the offensive end and a couple fantastic looks on passes.

On D, they were all over the place. A couple of times the scramble left UNH with an open three, but overall it was well worth it. 27 turnovers is great, and quite a few of them led directly to transition baskets.

All in all, a great game, and 40 minutes of continued execution and effort was great to see from the team.

Archived