UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

JFF Construction

GreatDanes06

Here is the map for construction... http://www.ualbanysports.com//pdf7/112294....DB_OEM_ID=15800

it looks like seating will be a U-Shape around the field. The south goal will extend all the way to the end of Alumni Turf Field with the north goal extending halfway into Alumni Turf Field. I wonder if this means the seating is now is going to be standing room only area when all the construction is complete.

Right now the trees are down between JFF and the Bubble, so I guess permanent seating will be on that side; if the temporary bleachers now in the 'Spectator Seating' area are similar to whatever is the final product on that side, there's room for maybe four rows facing the Field Hockey pitch, and maybe that's enough, or perhaps that area may be more evenly divided between the two.

appreciate the info. I am trying to draw a picture in my mind of what this will look at. I went on the contractors website to find a design, but there was nothing there. Alum, if you can do the pictures like you did as the season goes along, that would be great.

Archived