UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lax news, coaching opening

North Carolina fired lax coach Haus Tuesday. That's one of probably only a half dozen jobs that stand out from the rest of the college lacrosse world, even if the Heels haven't won an ACC game in five years. Scott has to be in the mix, though speculation on the laxpower forum is that UNC may want a higher-profile name. If they want him, we couldn't compete on salary.

Higher profile than the Coach of the Year last yr.? I hope he stays, but I guess we wait and see.

Higher profile program. They talked more about Zimmerman from UMBC, or the Navy coach - you know, somebody from near Baltimore.

In my opinion, I think Coach Marr is very happy at the University of Albany.

He's already in a very good position.

This program at Albany is his baby. He's brought the program to the elite eight. He's been ranked #2 for half of last season. This year was an adjustment year, and they were in every game, having the possibility of winning every one of the loses.

He's going to be playing in a brand new lacrosse stadium, which is exclusively for lacrosse.

His name might be mentioned at inside lacrosse or other media outlets... and it certainly should be with the success he has had.... but it doesn't mean that he has any interest in going anywhere.

At least that's what I hope.

I'd like to see Coach Marr stay with UAlbany for his entire coaching career!

Archived